27 May 2002
Ok, so more Gex than Monster Rancher 2 today. It's amazing how much of Gex I remember from playing way back when it was released. Here is a quick rundown of some of my favorite quotes.
- Sci-fi Gex wearing Star Wars stormtrooper outfit:
- Has anyone seen Fox Mulder's sister?
- This is Major Gex to ground control...
- Keep the tribbles...I just want the quadrotriticale!
- When lit up with fire powerup:
- Is it me, or AM I ENGULFED IN FLAMES?!
- I'm flaming...in the manly way.
- In ninja garb:
- Sure, I'll finish this level...but in an hour, I'll be hungry for another...
- Say "hello" to the floor!
- On dinosaur and lava level, dressed as caveman:
- The difference between here and Hades is that theres' no Kathy Lee Gifford...
- I'll take Ways I can Burn To Death for $100, Alex.
- On the Tron-esque computer levels...
- Boys! Tron didn't work once...it's not gonna work twice!
- All this technology and Shatner still can't get a decent haircut...
- Random other ones:
- Would Cheech and/or Chong report to the front desk.
- Akira to the white courtesy phone...
- Ahhh...Detroit! Pearl of the Orient!
- Clock says: PARTY TIME!
- Sweeeeeet. Like candy!
--Matt Matthews at 01:11
Comment [ 0 ]
Comments on this post: